The TP series connectors meet the highest standards of safety for aquatic environments. The TP range is derived from the marine bronze M series and is the perfect trade off between high performances and cost efficiency.
Nickel plated brass shells are suited for excellent corrosion resistance, high electrical conductivity and resistance to biological fouling.
The shell-to-shell sealing with two O-rings in the coupling interface brings reliable watertightness from low pressure to 30 bar and is easy to mate and unmate even with high contact density layouts. Scoop proof design and shell polarization keys make blind mating possible and increase robustness.
Cable termination with pressure gland endshell provide extreme resistance to pull out or transverse forces and to vibrations and shocks.
TP connectors are RoHS compliant.
- Salt spray: 10 x (24h + 24h) alternate salt spray according to EN60068-2-11
- 500h continuous salt spray according to NFC93422
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +70°C
- Mated pressure withstand: 30 bar
- Unmated pressure withstand: 5 bar