2 & 4 Channel Count. Hermaphroditic Connector Style
Ideal for Military, Mining, Offshore & Broadcast Applications. Aluminum or Stainless Steel Construction.
Intermateable with Tyco Pro Beam Jr., Stratos HMA Connector Series, Fibreco Junior Series, & DiGiCo; based on existing MIL-PRF-83526.
The QPC QMini Expanded Beam Fiber Optic Connector has been designed to the requirements of MIL-PRF-83526. The hermaphroditic design allows assemblies to be daisy chained together without adapters, allowing for flexibility in system design. The expanded beam connector uses a spherical lens to collimate the signal at many times the original diameter. This technology makes the connector very resistant to shock and environmental issues, minimizing the effects of dust, debris and mechanical vibration. Because the fiber system is non-contact, the connector life is in excess of 3,000 mating cycles, providing a high quality, rugged environment solution.
Features & Benefits
- 2Ch / 4Ch Hermaphroditic Expanded Beam Connector System
- Plugs: With and without Rubber Grip
- Receptacles: Jam Nut, Flange Mount, and XLR
- Compatible Flange Mount, with or without Backshells
- Cable OD up to 7.5mm
- Sealed to IP68
- Designed to MIL-DTL-83526/20 (Plug) & MIL-DTL-83526/21 (Jam Nut Receptacle)
- Intermateability: Tyco Pro Beam Jr., Amphenol
- TACBeam, Glenair GMA, Stratos
- HMA, Fibreco Junior D, DiGiCo Compatible