Special 90° Hermaphroditic Connector Design.
360° mounting feature for cable management. Optimized for use with Digico SD7 and industry equivalent consoles. Intermateable with Tyco Pro Beam Jr., Stratos HMA Connector Series, Fibreco Junior Series, & DiGiCo connectors; based on existing MIL-PRF-83526.
The QPC QMini 90° Quick Connect Expanded Beam Connector has been designed to the requirements of MIL-PRF-83526, with a specialty 90° body and backshell designed specifically for use in harsh environments with tight spaces experiencing difficult cable management.
The hermaphroditic design allows assemblies to be daisy chained together without adapters, allowing for flexibility in system design. The expanded beam connector uses a spherical lens to collimate the signal at many times the original diameter. This technology makes the connector very resistant to shock and environmental issues, minimizing the effects of dust, debris and mechanical vibration. Because the fiber system is non-contact, the connector life is in excess of 3,000 mating cycles, providing a high quality, rugged environment solution.
- Special 90° connector design
- 360° mounting feature for cable management
- 2Ch / 4Ch Hermaphroditic Expanded Beam Connector System
- Plugs: With and without Rubber Grip
- Receptacles: Jam Nut, Flange Mount, and XLR
- Compatible Flange Mount, with or without Backshells
- Cable OD up to 7.5mm
- Sealed to IP68
- Designed to MIL-DTL-83526/20 (Plug) & MIL- DTL-83526/21 (Jam Nut Receptacle)
- Intermateability: Tyco Pro Beam Jr., Amphenol
- TACBeam, Glenair GMA, Stratos HMA, Fibreco Junior D, DiGiCo Compatible