The QPC QMicro Expanded Beam Fiber Optic Connector features all the benefits of QPC’s existing expanded beam connectors, in the most compact and lightweight housing.
The hermaphroditic design allows assemblies to be daisy chained together without adapters, allowing for flexibility in system design.
The expanded beam connector uses a spherical lens to collimate the signal at many times the original diameter. This technology makes the connector very resistant to shock and environmental issues, minimizing the effects of dust, debris and mechanical vibration. Because the fiber system is non-contact, the connector life is in excess of 3,000 mating cycles, providing a high quality, rugged environment solution.
- 2Ch / 4Ch Hermaphroditic Expanded Beam Connector System
- Plugs: With and without Rubber Grip
- Receptacles: Jam Nut, Flange Mount, and XLR Compatible Flange Mount, with or without Backshells
- Cable OD up to 6.5mm
- Sealed to IP68
- Intermateability: Tyco Pro Beam Mini, Stratos HMC, Fibreco Mini 2, Telecast MX
- Low Profile Receptacle Backshell Available for 2mm Simplex Cables
- 2 & 4 Channel Count
- Hermaphroditic Connector Style
- Ideal for Military, Mining, Offshore & Broadcast
- Aluminum, Stainless Steel or Marinebronze