QPC’s QLink Connector Line is a versatile interconnect platform designed for Harsh Environments. The product line includes ten standard shell sizes in two materials, three different coupling mechanisms, and options for traditional pin and socket plugs and receptacles as well as hermaphroditic configurations to allow daisy chaining of multiple plug assemblies.
- Mass Customizable Hybrid Connector System
- 2Ch to 30Ch / 10 x Shell Sizes, 1.0” to 2.5” OD
- Threaded, Reverse Bayonet, and Push Pull
- Couplings with Pin & Socket or Hermaphroditic Options
- Plugs, Jam Nut and Flange Mount Receptacles with and without Backshells for Cable ODs up to 1-1/8” (28.5mm)
- 2.5mm Fiber Optic Termini (Spherical or Angled), Expanded Beam Termini, MT Ferrules, Power / Signal Copper Contacts
- Rear Accessory Threads to Accommodate a Variety of Backshells and Conduit Adapters